We continually create new resources for use at home and at church to:
- Facilitate the spiritual growth of people with disabilities
- Equip church staff and members for disability ministry in the congregation.
Please browse our resources on these topics:
- Autism—a variety of materials and links to autism-related concerns
- Christian Education—practical materials and tools for your discipleship and Sunday School ministries
- Congregational Education—fresh perspective on disability, adaptations and accommodations at church, and equipping your congregation for effective disability ministry
- Community Life—articles on helping people touched by disability find a place to belong and serve in the life and mission of the church
- Disability Ministry First Steps—information on beginning intentional ministry to people touched by disability
- Quarterlies—publications with tips and information on disability ministry that we produce 4 times a year
- Worship—information and tips on making accommodations so that all may worship more freely at church
We strategically design our content to be distinctively reformed yet applicable to congregations across the spectrum of Evangelicalism. We also find and recommend reliable resources from other organizations and authors.
Please visit our site often as we develop our resource library in the coming months.