We continually create new resources for use at home and at church to 1) facilitate the spiritual growth of people with disabilities, and 2) equip church staff and members for disability ministry in the congregation.
Our resources include:
- Autism—a variety of materials, training opportunities, and links to autism-related concerns
- Articles—writings with biblical perspective and challenge the reader to think more deeply about disability and life
- Ministry Tools—practical materials to facilitate various aspects of disability ministry
- Monthlies—training articles on timely, practical topics that we produce each month
- Quarterlies—publications with tips and information on disability ministry that we produce 4 times a year
We strategically design our content to be distinctively Reformed yet widely applicable to congregations across the spectrum of Evangelicalism. We also find and recommend reliable resources from other organizations and authors.
Please visit our site often as we develop our resource library in the coming months.