The Church provides the blessings of spiritual nurture, fellowship, and care of people touched by disability.
We engage PCA congregations uniquely as they seek to enfold families living with disability into the existing ministries of the church.
We can come alongside your church in various areas, including:
- adaptations to make the Bible accessible for every person
- accommodations to aid accessibility, sensory, fine motor, and learning disability challenges
- aiding in assimilating people with disabilities into every area of church body life
- children’s programs and Vacation Bible School
- youth and college programs
- women’s and men’s ministry
- volunteer and teacher training
- assisting in missions and outreach opportunities in the community and around the world
Our goal is to help every church discover the next steps in disability ministry based on its context, families, and unique needs.