We engage parents, siblings, grandparents, and friends in the joys and challenges of caring for their loved ones who have a disability.
Our aim is to help you navigate issues of caregiving across the lifespan with grace and strength.
We can come alongside you in various ways including:
- walking through a new diagnosis
- getting connected to a local PCA church and getting the supports in place that are needed
- learning creative ways to teach the Bible at home
- understanding how to adapt Bible curriculum across the lifespan
- navigating transitions through young adulthood in the church
- resourcing missionary families with special-needs children
- enfolding adopted children who have special needs into the church
Our goal is to connect you to the local church, other families like yours, and resources for support and encouragement.