We are looking to expand our product development team with the addition of experienced illustrators and graphic designers. Committed believers who have a heart for disability ministry, consider applying.
Hiring Graphic Designers and Illustrators
We are opening an online store to offer a number of adapted materials to help families and churches in the discipleship of individuals who have disabilities. The products require creative graphic designs and/or original illustrations. We have several short-term and long-term product development positions to fill. These positions do not include training. We are looking for committed Christians who have prior experience and who are high-achieving self-starters.
The positions involve developing design concepts, graphics, and layouts on a project basis. Ideas for new products is not involved. These positions require working closely with the Director of Engaging Disability to understand the scope and details of each project, the intended audience, and the theological groundings needed for each product. Products include flashcards, adapted books and worksheets, illustrated books, task boxes, and more.
Hours are flexible within a project’s timeline and deadline. The work is remote. No relocation or travel required. Work from the convenience of your own home or office.
- Independent contractor work, paid per project
- Project rates determined by scope of project and skill level required
- Payment will be made when the project is complete
- Strong relationship with Christ
- Demonstrated graphic design skills, preferably with a portfolio (Graphic Designers)
- Demonstrated drawing skills (by hand and digitally), preferably with a portfolio (Illustrators)
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator programs (Graphic Designers)
- Creative flair and strong aesthetic sense
- Strong conceptual/visual skills, versatility, and attention to detail
- Professionalism in collaboration, communication, and meeting deadlines
- Experience in disability ministry a plus
- Complete online application form here.
- Questions: Email Ashley Belknap, Director of Engaging Disability With The Gospel, at firstname.lastname@example.org