This event is being hosted by Cheryl Erb. Proceeds from the online auction will be deposited to her support account.
On October 24, join us on Zoom from 7:00 pm – 8:15 pm Eastern Time. From October 21-26, bid on items online.
Here are the details for October 24:
6:45 pm ET “Doors open” – log on via Zoom
7:00 pm ET Special presentation about disability ministry and Cheryl’s role with Engaging Disability
Get a snack and something to drink, settle in to your comfortable chair and join us for an hour or so of auction highlights, fun, giveaways, and hear more about disability ministry and what God is doing through Engaging Disability With The Gospel.
Here are the details for the online auction from October 21-26:
The online auction includes a variety of items: tickets, jewelry, food, gift cards, electronics, and much more. Anyone in the U.S. is welcome to bid on items. View items anytime and bid beginning 10/21. Set up a login with 32auctions now and you will receive an email reminder 24 hours prior to the auction start time.
Here are some details:
- The online auction will be live from October 21 at 9:00 am ET until October 26 at 11:00 pm ET.
- Anyone with the auction link can view auction items at any time. To bid on items, please set up an account/login with 32auctions. Please note that your Display Name will identify any bids that you make. (In other words, if you use your name as your Display Name, others will see who is bidding, which is fine unless you would rather bid anonymously.) :) 32auctions has a help page to learn about accounts, bidding, etc., if you have any questions.
- The starting bid and minimum bid increments are preset. If you are bidding, please keep in mind that your bid must be increased by at least the amount of the minimum bid increment, however it can be more. For example, if an item value is $30, starting bid is $15, and the minimum bid increment is $3, the next bid must be at least $18. It could be $20, or any other number higher than $18. However, if the next bid is $20, then the following bid must be at least $23 and so on.
- You may enter an EXACT bid or a PROXY bid. Exact bids are entered one at a time so any time you want to bid higher, you would log in and choose your next exact bid. A proxy bid is a maximum amount that you wish to spend on that item. If you set a proxy bid amount, anytime someone bids on that item, the system will bid for you until it reaches your proxy (or maximum) bid amount. For example, a starting bid is $15 and you would pay as much as $40 for that item. You can set it up to be notified when someone bids and you can keep making exact bids one at a time until you reach your limit. OR, if you enter $40 proxy bid, the system will continue to bid for you, in the minimum bid increment amount, until no one else bids over you or the bid goes over $40. At that time, you may choose to let it go, resume by placing exact bids or enter a new proxy bid.
- Some auction items have a “Buy Now” option and price. If you would like to pay that price, click “Buy Now” and it is yours and no longer available to bidders.
- Payments – please note that payments will be processed through Cheryl’s church, not through the 32auctions website. Check, cash, or credit card payments are accepted.
- Shipping options – please note that many of the smaller and/or lighter weight auction items are also available to those outside of the local Lancaster, PA area. If you see an amount under “Shipping Options”, it means that item can be shipped. There are two prices: shipped by itself and with another item. This additional shipping amount would be added to your total due at the end of the auction, should you win these items and not be close enough for local pickup.
- Local pickup of items will be the week following the auction at Cheryl’s home or office.
- Hope you have fun with this! Thank you for Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions: email@example.com or 470-294-6229.
Previews and photos of auction items will also be posted on the Facebook event page!
Highlights from previous live silent auction: